RMH Windsor Day Pass Program
Ronald McDonald House Windsor is available through its Day Pass program to parents/guardians with a child under the age of 18 receiving medical care at Windsor Regional Hospital.
Day Pass Program Hours:
Daily, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
How To Get a day pass:
Passes are available through hospital staff (Paeds - Social Work/Child Life) and NICU (Social Work/Charge Nurse)
RMH Windsor Offers Families:
- Spacious kitchen to prepare your own meal or enjoy some complimentary snacks and beverages
- Private washroom with shower and full supply of toiletries
- Laundry room with detergent supplied
- Nap room for resting or private reflection
- The number of passes are limited by capacity
- Day Pass Program guests must pass health screening and register upon arrival to the House
Day Pass Video
Learn more about the program and the amenities RMH Windsor has to offer families.
Subtitles offered in French, Arabic, Mandarin, and Low German