By choosing a charity of choice, your company can attract new talent, retain current employees and cultivate a positive staff culture. By starting a workplace giving program, you can offer a sense of purpose that will resonate with your employees.
A payroll giving program allows your employees to make a donation to support families, easily and effortless, directly from their pay cheque.
It is becoming increasingly important to employees that they work for a company that provides them an opportunity to make a positive impact on their community. Whether your focus is attracting new employees, retaining current talent or cultivating a positive staff culture, your workplace giving program can offer a sense of purpose that truly resonates with your employees.
Families are stronger together, and the power of unity is something we can share with your staff and management. A payroll giving program allows your employees to make a donation to support families, easily and effortless, directly from their pay cheque.
Giving levels are achievable by individuals at any stage of their career – starting at only $1.00 per pay. For as little as the cost of a cup of coffee, employees can take pride knowing they are donating together and creating a larger impact as a team than they could ever make standing alone.
We can work together to create levels that best suit your team.
• We will welcome staff to the program with a thank you letter, co-signed by the CEO, RMHC-SWO and yourself;
• We will offer an enrollment gift to staff – an RMHC payroll giving pin;
• We will share RMHC news and family stories on a quarterly basis that celebrates the impact that your team is having on the
lives of families;
• We will offer regular opportunities for employees to participate in a volunteer activity;
• We will invite you and your team to exclusive RMHC-SWO events;
• We will commit to visiting your team throughout the year to celebrate their efforts!
• We will provide you with all the tools to implement the program with your staff, including a brochure to explain the program, enrollment forms and thank you pieces
• We will provide you with an email signature that celebrates your participation
• We will announce and celebrate the partnership with posts on social media platforms, logo inclusion on our website, and highlight you on RMHC-SWO’s major donor wall
For more information on how to Workplace Giving, please contact: